- To pro-actively manage, control and reduce claim costs through the promotion of modern risk management techniques and countering fraudulent claims thorough investigations and effective legal representations.
- To deploy an information and communication network that will offer a platform for the automation of all our operations, thereby, moving most of the services and products online.
- Documentation of Insurance Group of Tanzania Limited systems and processes and adoption of operating manuals in order to enhance internal controls and productivity.
- Continue taking an integrated marketing approach by participating in social and community services such as sponsorships, charities, donations, public relations, advertisements etc.
- To provide a personalized touch to our transactions by backing them with regular interactions with our customers and intermediaries and creating strategic relationships with our stakeholders and partners.
- To ensure proper cash flow management sustained by proper asset mix.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The board is chaired by an independent non- executive Director and includes four other non executive Directors.
The majority of the members of the board have vast experience in insurance business that is applied in the overall management of the Company.
The board has two committees:
(a) Audit, Finance and Investment Committee – responsible for reviewing the internal control systems audit finance and investments of the company and ensure compliance with the Insurance Act.
(b) Operations, Staff and Welfare Committee – responsible for reviewing the operations claims underwriting and staff and welfare.